Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Distrust Release Boost

Title: Distrust
Author: TL Smith
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: September 21
Goodreads
Synopsis
She was a ghost, in heels.

She was there, then she wasn’t.

She would play with my emotions like a well-played guitar.

Then she would disappear. Making me want to strangle her.

Maybe she wasn’t a ghost, maybe she was the giver of sin. Because we sinned every time we touched, every time she was near.

Her lips were shaped like a heart, deceiving you at every word.

Her body was created straight from my fantasies, one I craved to bend to my will.

Her heart, well, who the hell knew. She kept that shit locked tight.

And I couldn’t find the key.




T.L Smith Lover of chocolate, books, but mostly words.

T.L Smith loves to travel, loves to shop for books, sometimes shoes ;-)

Don't be shy about contacting T.L Smith, she doesn't bite, hard!



Hosted By:
Logo PNG (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment