Saturday, July 30, 2016

Diary of a Rocker's Kid IS #FREE!!!

.•°*˜”*°.FREE.•°*˜”*°.FREE.•°*˜”*°.FREE.•°*˜”*°.
Diary of a Rocker's Kid (Book #1 in the D.O.R.K.
Series is 
#FREE for a limited time! #YALit #contemporaryromance #DiaryofaRockersKid





Reviewers went bonkers over this debut novel:

"Great writing, believable characters, and
a storyline that will rock your world!" - Author Carissa Ann Lynch
"I fell in love with Madison and her
story" - Hello Cupcakes Book Blog

"I am not one to read just any book or novel.
Also, I do not necessarily finish every book I start. Once I read the first
page of Diary of a Rocker’s Kid, I knew I’d finish it." - Blue Lady

"This by far is one of the best YA books I
have read." - Mae's Book Reviews


✰✰✰WATCH THE TRAILER✰✰✰

✰✰✰GRAB IT WHILE THE DEAL LASTS✰✰✰




Pick up Book #2 while
you're at it!
THE SISTER CODE
He’s tall, dark, and
charming. He’s also her twin sister’s ex. Can Madison avoid breaking The Sister
Code?
★★★PRE-ORDER NOW!★★★
★★★PAPERBACK - AVAILABLE NOW★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment