Monday, July 27, 2015

REVIEW: AN ABSOLUTELY GRIPPING PARANORMAL READ!! Beyond The Eyes By Rebekkah Ford

It is rare that I would read a story more than once, back to back; but this story compelled me to do so! I've fallen in love with the characters in this book and Rebekkah Ford makes them SO endearing and relatable, it would be difficult not to love them. The main character Paige faces many challenges and decisions, but she is one "spitfire" up for what's to come. The love interest and her soul mate Nathan are incredible together and I can't wait to see what the "dark spirits" have in store for them and Paiges best friends, Tree and Carrie. Paige holds crucial information that the dark spirits want-this is definitely the beginning to what I think is going to be a fantastic series!! Anyone who enjoys a great paranormal or other worldly read should not hesitate in checking this series out!


No comments:

Post a Comment